Terms and Conditions
Price and Facilities:
We reserve the right to amend prices quoted on this website due to errors or omissions.
We reserve the right to change facilities quoted on this website due to errors or omissions. We also reserve the right to alter or withdraw amenities or facilities, which have been previously advertised as being available where reasonably necessary due to upgrades, repairs, maintenance, weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is payable by Paypal.
The balance of payment is due to be paid 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. Bookings will be held for five calendar days pending receipt of your deposit. Failing which, after five days the provisional booking will be cancelled. On receipt of your deposit the booking will be confirmed by email or in writing and your reservation status will be changed to ‘Confirmed’.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you require to cancel a reservation we must be notified by telephone immediately and cancellation must be confirmed in writing within 5 calendar days.
We will make every effort to re-let the property. You will be reimbursed 70% of the total rental cost if we re-let the property to another party. If we are unable to re-let, cancellation costs will be as follows:
More than 8 weeks before booking commences your deposit will be forfeited
Fewer than 8 weeks you will be liable to pay the full rental.
Adverse travel conditions:
In the event of ferry/plane disruptions due to bad weather conditions or any form of industrial action we cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of guests and no refunds will be given. We therefore recommend that you have travel insurance to cover your holiday with us.